Dr. Yonce’s mission in life is to help people reach their full potential without the use of drugs.
He’s a native Carolinian, and currently lives in Columbus, NC with his wife Suelin, their two daughters, and lots-o-animals. (They even had a pet turkey for a while!)
Certifications, Credentials, Superpowers:
- 19 years experience in alternative healthcare
- Honors College at the University of South Carolina
- Doctor of Chiropractic at Sherman Chiropractic College, where he graduated Magna Cum Laude.
- Advanced certification and training in CranioSacral Therapy, Applied Kinesiology, and Neurofeedback
- Neurological regulation of Dysregulated Brain Wave Patterns and the associated symptoms of ADD/ADHD, Learning Challenges, Anxiety and Depression
Can Brain Training Help You?
Every patient starts with a comprehensive brain map to determine whether Brain Training can help. Dr. Yonce will personally go over your results and make sure you understand exactly what to expect.